Misc Treasures

Thought I would drop a quick note concerning some fun little trinkets for the house.  First off I am so happy to announce that I have had my stained glass windows made for the front parlor! I took photos of the ones that remain on the other Keller Row house and had them recreated for mine.  2 small ones done, now 3 big ones to go.  Here there are:

From the neighbors house




Here are a set of hinges I have for the front doors.  The pattern is called East Lake Oriental:

All cleaned up, just have to put on.


Here is the screen door for the back door.  Would love to get matching ones made for the front doors, sigh one day....



And here is my hall lantern for the vestibule 





If you like what you read on my blog and would like to contribute to the house restoration please click the donate button below. All donations will be GREATLY appreciated!!









Comments

Popular Posts