Few Finished projects

One might think that by looking at my blog not much has been done on the inside.  Well I figure I should include  some AFTER photos.  So here goes:

Before with my brother scraping the floors shortly after move in.

After with moldings reproduced, antique refurbished light fixtures.  I love the octagon room!



Door hardware.  I had the handle and the key plate, but the mortise lock was missing.  I found these GREAT reproduction lock sets at Vandykes.com.  Really adds a little flair. You know the Victorians, embellish EVERYTHING! 





Of course no home would be complete without pushbuttons.  Why are the new ones so darn expensive?!


If you like what you read on my blog and would like to contribute to the house restoration please click the donate button below. All donations will be GREATLY appreciated!!









Comments

Popular Posts