My Twins

Here the the two twins of my house. Their layout and design is the same with minor variations on exterior designs.  The last photo is one I wish somebody would buy and restore back to a single family house.  It was owned by Gerbhard Bohn whose company later turned into whirlpool.  The owners of the rental property painted it but it badly needs to be restored back to a single family with good owners.

Mine of course

This one looks WAY better now. The front has been partially restored.  Sad it lost its cap at one time.  Maybe one day it will return....



Someone restore this beauty!


If you like what you read on my blog and would like to contribute to the house restoration please click the donate button below. All donations will be GREATLY appreciated!!









Comments

  1. The last house was "restored" horribly, not even the correct windows, lost some of the ornate detail work of the original 3 windows that your home has, I cringe when I see when people cut corners to save a quick buck. I always say take the time to do things right. Although I do get time and money, but still, it's history. By the way I simply adore your restorations, I like them very much!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I completely agree with everything you said. I always hope to see the arched windows restored on all the houses. Can you tell I am an eternal optimist? I hope that mine can be viewed as what the others could be with a little time and attention to detail. So glad you enjoy my restorations.

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts