My First Published Article in Victorian Homes Magazine

Hello Readers!  I hope you are doing very well.  I've just returned home from 2 weeks in beautiful San Francisco to find a large stack on mail waiting for me.  In a large envelope I found a copy of my first article in the prestigious Victorian Homes Magazine about etching glass.  One of the editors found my blog and contacted me to ask if I was interested in contributing an article  I was so humbled and grateful for the offer and now here it is!



For those of you that don't know Victorian Homes Magazine has all sorts of wonderful Victorian related articles. A great read for anyone interested in not only Victorian, but old houses too.  Check out their website to learn more : http://www.victorianhomesmag.com/


I'll share more later but thought I would show a photo of me at the Palace of Fine Arts in San Francisco.  This beautiful structure was constructed in 1915 for the Panama- Pacific Exposition.  It is the only building for this exposition left remaining on its original site.  Really a beautiful site.




Painting by Edwin Deakin
Photo from 1915.

More soon!



If you like what you read and want to see this blog and projects keep going PLEASE feel free to donate something, even if it's only a little bit.  Every little bit helps on this restoration project. Thanks again!



 


Comments

Popular Posts