Lazy porch days

 Hi friends, 


What can I say for the world we are currently living in? I like many have lost my job and can't return anytime soon.  It's tough especially when you're married to a big old beast.  I haven't been up to a whole lot around the house restoration wise. Cleaning out the attic,  basement and garage.  Filled a few dumpster bags and had a yard sale to get rid of excess things.   One fun thing I did do was to install a wicker porch swing.  It's vintage and I found it on Facebook.  Painted it to match my current wicker and now it's my new favorite spot on the porch.   Just wanted to say hi to my friends.  Hopefully I'll get to making bigger progress soon, but for now I'm just trying to keep calm and navigate through this old love in a new way. 



Comments

  1. Hello Matt, Sorry to hear about your troubles; I hope that things improve for you. The porch looks great, and the swing provides a perfect touch. We had a wooden lawn swing that was a similar color, and it too was a great favorite until it went the way of all things.
    --Jim

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Jim,

      Thanks for you nice words. All will be fine and I have throughly been enjoying the porch this summer!

      Delete
  2. Glad to see an update from you. Sorry about your job and hope you are hanging in there.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Seth. I appreciate the encouraging. Hope you're doing well too.

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts