Finishing up the vestibule doors to be hung

Wow these have been so much work.  Painted with many coats, broken and busted up, veneer missing and slide bolts broken/ missing.  So after stripping (I hate stripping! hopefully this is it) and then patching the veneer, sanding and replacing the missing slide locks they are looking pretty good.  Here's how they're looking:



Had to add a 1"thick piece of oak and then added an oak door stop.  Looks nice!
Can hardly tell where I had to patch and yes I've been making this whole mess in the parlor.  Within the next few weeks they will be hung.  I also got my xmas tree up!

Beau sleeping by the tree


If you like what you have seen here and would like to donate to keep the projects going it would be most appreciated! 







Comments

Popular Posts